RPA as a Service – Cloud-based process optimization in intralogistics
Without a strong and assertive driver of the cooperation activities, such projects are difficult to implement.
Project and business model content
Cooperation with technology providers to set up a new, digital service.
- New technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) now provide a helpful approach to automating processes in companies.
- Production or administration-related repetitive, time-consuming or error-prone activities are learned and automatically carried out by so-called software robots (bots).
- The potential for small and medium-sized companies, especially in the manufacturing environment, has not yet been addressed or exhausted.
- High cost and time savings by reducing process errors and increasing process quality
- Relief for the employees, as well as satisfaction and motivation
- Creating new ways of interacting with IT/manufacturing systems
- Fast implementation of (partial) automation in the company without time-consuming project initiation